Thursday 30 September 2010

Legal shizz0rz

Greetings dear Failout blog readers (if any of you exist),

I, FailDin, will be dealing with all legal practices involved in this most daring venture taken up by myself and my cohorts, err I mean, coworkers. I'm sure these will be numerous and very complex, therefore I foresee that I will be unable to deal with all the legal repercussions and we'll all end up in jail, but at least we'll have a laugh doing it and we don't need to buy food and shelter in jail...and we don't have to worry about being pursued by Bethesda...or mother-in-laws....maybe we should just go to jail....I'm getting sidetracked.

If there is anyone with any expertise in this field of legal advice, please GEIF MEH ADVICE NAO or this project is screwed, especially since I haven't started studying Law yet (I start tomorrow though w00t).

Legally yours,

Dr. FailDin Hon. LLB. Bsc. De. F. A. I. L.

2 comments: