Wednesday 12 January 2011

Day 105



Gr33t1ngs, t0d4y5 p05t w1ll b3... actually, nah - screw it.


I'll just have to break it to you straight. Not a lot has changed since Saturday.

I know, I know, It's been a WHOLE four days. I'm disappointed too. But sometimes, you just have to accept things as they are, and move on. Also, I was playing Forge on Halo: Reach way too much - but never mind that. It's in the past now. like spilt milk. Or something. Under a bridge.

I did have another go at assigning collision maps to the window meshes, so that the player doesn't fall straight through. However, either I'm doing it wrong, which (while perfectly possible) would not seem to be the case, or... they just don't work. Every setting I can see looks to be right.  I suppose I should pull my finger out and just create some transparent planes in 3dsMax. Then again - there's no reason that they would work any better. I also put some barrels and crates and stuff into the building... which is like, reeaaally interesting.


So, that was Wednesday. Saturday is a whole three days away, and maybe - just maybe - I'll actually have done something.


No comments:

Post a Comment