Saturday 22 January 2011

Day 115



Hey look, it's Saturday! Again. So soon.

Like I wrote on Wednesday, I've been working on character concepts in photoshop as well as doing Failton stuff. However, for an unknown reason, Blogger is rejecting every one of my image uploads today.

I don't know if it's a general problem on their end, but I've tried several different file types, as well as the URL feature to attempt to link from Photobucket. No cookie. Pretty annoying, but hopefully it'll be fixed soon. I'd hate to have to try to migrate all this stuff to another blogging site. That would suck.

So, I apologise for the failpost - but there really isn't much to say without any pictures to talk about. I have started a little side-project building a small, detailed map in the UDK to use for my personal  portfolio. It might find its way into a Failout level as some sort of terraformed area.

So anyway, hopefully things will be back to normal on Wednesday, and I'll be able to post some nice, shiny pictures! I better see you then! Or I'll cry. Copiously.

No comments:

Post a Comment