Wednesday 10 November 2010

Day 43 (I think)



 Why hello there.
 The interior of the factory has come on a little. I started making the bottling production line, putting in some sort of conveyor belt around the room, which will be lined with bottling equipment... once I make it. It then cuts through the wall into a small room used for packing the bottles into crates ready for shipping.

These lovely pictures will show you what my words can only pass as a feeble description of.

 "Wait!" I hear you exclaim! "We've seen everything here before!" But, in fact, the vats have been changed - although they're still not finished. Still.
 The bottle production line. Some of it, anyway.
 This overview shows meshes in blue, with landscape structures in purple/orange for addition/subtraction.Just thought I'd give you an insight into what I've actually done to create the structures so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment