Sunday 14 November 2010

Day 47



Hello again, and welcome to another weekend update!

This week, I've added some meshes to the inside of the factory building, added proper texture to the vats I made last week (I think it was last week anyway) and attempted to improve the lighting in the first factory building. While the lighting changes have so far had... limited success, the second building has been visibly improved by my additions - as you will, hopefully, see from the screenshots below.

I think next week i'll take a break from the UDK side of things and concentrate on modelling my own objects in 3dsmax and Milkshape. Progress on this will likely be very slow, because I haven't learnt much about how to use these programs yet.

So, enough talk, you want pictures!

 Pipes! How I love them so! They can carry all manner of things, from water, to gas, to Fail! Also, they make things look awesome! Pipes are good. I like pipes.
 Texture added to the bottling machinery!
Lit view of the room so far. Bit too dark I think - you can hardly see any of my lovely pipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment