Thursday 25 November 2010

Failicide!!!!



Greeting Failians!!! Yes tis I the almighty Dr. Din, thought I'd forgotten you didn't you? Fear not, I've been busy learning about loopholes and how we can weasel our way out of copyright issues without serving life sentences ( hoping to get that down to 5 years at least).

Well actually, I haven't done any of that meagre copyright-ish stuff yet, I've been dealing with far more important matters such as Constitutional and criminal law, not to mention all the various philosophies involved. So I can protect a cold-blooded killer but I can't protect a bunch of fools seeking to gain profit from a game parody...yeah...don't tell Badga or Lp I called them fools!! However I must commend my animalesque colleague for the outstanding work he has done/is doing, keep it up my dear black and white-striped furry marsupial (badgers are marsupials right? cba looking it up)

Until next we meet, may the Fail be with you!

1 comment: