Saturday 27 November 2010

Day 59



Hello again. Time for another weekend update!

On Wednesday I posted about the textures i was using for the R.O.F.L.E. scope, using reflection maps, transparency and bitmaps in 3dsmax. 

Since then, I've rather drifted away from making stuff and turned my attention towards making a main website and forums. The website can be found at http://www.failout.eu/ (I know, ".eu" - fancy right?) and the forums are at the rather less elegant http://failout.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm


Feel free to register on the forums and start contributing to discussion! For the next week or so, there will probably be many changes being made, so the forums may be down from time to time while we make them look... better.

If you have any problems whilst registering, read the forum FAQ accessable from the navigation bar. If you don't find the solution to your problem, send me an email and I will try to help. I might not try that hard, but I can guarantee at least the lowest amount of effort possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment