Friday 8 October 2010

Day 10




I apologise for letting Din do yesterday's post... I hope he didn't mentally scar anybody too badly. Anyway, I had some time to do stuff on the UDK today and built a few more rooms onto the Failbunker. I've extended the main stairwell even higher to give the place a real sense of scale, and added the beginnings of the residential area. I've also put in a shaft down to the depths of the bunker, but I won't go too far into that for now. After all, you've got to find something out yourselves. "A picture tells a thousand words" - No idea who said that, but he was smart.

The extended stairwell - now six stories high.


The entrance to the maintenance shaft. Oooooo mysterious.

Lit view of the bunker so far


Wire view showing the entire Failbunker so far.
Note the two new areas: Residential corridors above and maintenance shaft below.


No comments:

Post a Comment