Sunday 24 October 2010

Day 26.2



Good evening, Failians! Since the first part of this double post this morning, I've done two - yes two - things!

Puka-Cola is going to play a big part in the story and overall feel of the game, just as good old Nuka-Cola does in Fallout. For this reason, I've decided it would be prudent to start designing the many advertising posters and other branding that I'd like to put into the game. I did a quick drawing of what I'd hope some of the posters to resemble earlier:

The whole of the poster. the bottom got crumpled in an embarrassing cat incident. Needless to say, the cat escaped unharmed.
Health warnings absolve Failco. Fail Production Industries from all blame in the event of accidental death caused by the consumption of Puka-Cola.
Just a few of the tasty ingredients used in the production of Puka-Cola.

I couldn't help having a pop at those drinkaware tag lines on the end of every alcohol ad. With one sentence, Failco. dodge all blame for the negative effects of their product.









I also did some stuff in the UDK. I've added windows and detail to the inside, but alot of the work today was fixing textures that decided to break themselves. Either that, or I did something stupid without noticing.

 The pumps and reservoirs supplying the production line with pure Fail and its derivatives.
 Windows, without glass at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment