Monday 25 October 2010

Day 27



Another day spent working on the first building. I put glass in the windows, added some detail to front and back, and fiddled around with making the lighting a little better. I also added meshes to the inside of one of the two smaller side-buildings. I reckon I'll finish up with these buildings tomorrow, and be able to move on to the next two.

 The back of the first main building, with pipes to load to and from tankers. Also, the small side door down at the bottom right-hand.
 The inside of the factory viewed through the hole in the corner, and the root of the giant collapsed chimney stack.
 The front of the factory. Hoping to put a huge Puka-Cola banner above the main door.
 One of the smaller side-rooms. On the far side, the vast array of Fail storage tanks, with status indicator lights. On the right, a leaky container of pure Fail.

On a different topic, I saw today that Felicia Day did voice acting for Fallout: New Vegas. I wonder if she'd do the same for us? I doubt it, but a guy can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment