Friday 22 October 2010

Day 24



Puka-Cola - the only carbonated drink that rots your spine and your teeth! I made the main factory buildings today and began adding a few details. It's still mainly unfinished though. I hope the screenshots below give an idea of the scale. It's a big building. I wanted it to be viewable from across the city. Being three times taller than the three-story building nearby, plus the added height of the chimney stacks, I think it will be.

In totally unrelated - but still relevant - news, there has been a lot of talk about a legal battle surrounding the development of a Fallout MMO. Apparently, it may release early 2012, but I'll keep watching until there's a fixed date. Wouldn't want to release on the same day, that would be embarrassing...

 The huge factory buildings, looking a little worse for wear after years of neglect.
 Oh dear. One of the chimney stacks appears to have collapsed, forming a perfect ramp to reach the upper levels of the factory!
As you can see, the flooring is made up of meshes, as this is the easiest way I can think of to give different areas a different surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment