Sunday 24 October 2010

Day 26.1



Well, last night I did a little extra work on the factory buildings after posting, so I thought I might as well do today's post in two parts. Besides that, I want to ramble on about some extra stuff in the next one, so it would probably be a little too long.

So last night, I changed the roof of one of the main buildings, which I think has made a big difference - breaking up the boxishness of the whole thing. I also started putting in windows and some other details, including a concrete border around the flat-roofed building, which I think has also improved the look. I wish I could use the sloped roof idea for the first one too, but I can't be bothered redoing all that detail around the hole. And I'm not touching the rubble again. Not even with a very long pole.

Lighting looks a bit iffy due to all the point lighting I've put in to give me something to work with. I'll get round to putting directional lights in at some point in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment