Sunday 10 October 2010

R@ndom

Hello, I'm Lp the Pr0ducer.
Today Din left for a Gay bar and Badga had to do badger stuff so they left me all by myself to post. I thought of trillions of ideas and stuff to talk about but i didn't find anything funny enough. I guess i could talk about my week.
So i trolled facebook the other day, Found out Badga is a badger with antlers and Din can make fire with his bare hands! That was cool.
I knocked my head on the cupboard and ..... cant remember much after that.
Fell on the mud in the middle of a storm, ruined my favourite Tshirt (Urban dictionary, Bradge)
Tried to post and cried about how fail my post was and ..... Thats all i did this week besides getting drunk and throwing up.
I am deeply sorry for the FailPost but as you can imagine, I am rather drunk at the moment.

This is Lp reporting from The Land of the Drunk,
Love you all! And sausages too!
(PS. wrote all that to say that tomorrow there will be a special edition Lp post! containing detailed information about whats going to happen in the next weeks of failout!)

1 comment: