Thursday 21 October 2010

Day 23



Greetings once again, faithful Failians! That's what I'm calling you now, ok? I'm not even sure who you are, or if you even exist, but at least you have a name. A damn fine name, if you ask me!


Now, to business. Today I added meshes to the three empty buildings I created yesterday and implemented a genius new idea that will add an extra dimension to gameplay: rooftop travel! Pretty much just bits of scrap that the residents of Failout have used to bridge the gap between buildings, these let you travel across the city much quicker and safer. However, there will of course be areas that require you to walk the streets.


 Rooftop travel is the easiest and safest way to cross the city, but it isn't always possible.
 The streets of Failton. Gonna put something on the lit-up sign by the way.
One of the many derelict industrial buildings that has become home to some of Failton's less desireable residents.


I'll be starting on the Puka-Cola factory buildings tomorrow, as I wanted to get a big landmark done to give me a sense of the finished city. I doubt I'll get much of it done, because I want it to be big. It's the manufacturing facility for Failtopia's favourite toxic beverage after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment