Saturday 2 October 2010

Day 4.2 Epicfailbunker?



Continued with the work on the first level of our failtastic project and, despite a scare caused by one particularly rude system crash, I have built a couple more rooms. Progressing slowly at the moment, because I'm still getting used to the UDK, but I hope to have the entire Failbunker landscape finished in about a week. Maybe.

Here's the map so far in wireframe:
These rooms took me a few hours, so I'm hoping to be able to make allot of progress over the next week. Of course, it would be faster if Lp and Din would download the UDK and help too! Probably too much to hope for though.



A view of the biggest room so far, guess this is where the first enemy will be encountered, whatever the hell it'll be. Should probably think about that...

The first corridor and door to the generator room. A bit plain, but... meh. 

The decoration things above the stairs don't completely fit in with the surroundings, but that's alright. I'll cover it up by saying that the Failbunkers were built by Aztecs or something. Okay, maybe not Aztecs... I'll think of something.

SO MANY WIRES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMG. Lighting looks weird on them, gonna have to fix that.


The main staircase up from the maintenance rooms and... more green thingies! At least they make sure it's not all beige.

Looking into the Generator room from the other side. Just noticed that the doorway is wonky... I blame Din.

So, looking good - if a little simple. The outdoor areas will be much harder, I expect. Really hard.
Like a- nah.... that just sounds weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment