Saturday 2 October 2010

The Search for the truth


Hello, I'ts me! Lp, the Pr0ducer.

Earlier on today, after I recovered from my mental breakdown, I resumed the search for the meaning of life, 'le raison d'etre', 'a razão para viver'..... 'What does a producer actually do?'.
I came across the following definitions:
1. A person who produces.
2. An apparatus for making producer gas.
3. Person responsible for the financial and administrative aspects of a stage, film, television, or radio production; the person who exercises general supervision of a production and is responsible chiefly for raising money, hiring technicians and artists, etc., required to stage a play, make a motion picture, or the like.
Ok, so the 1st definition confused me and the 3rd was just waaaay too long! (MANIC!!!), which made me reach the conclusion that I'm meant to make producer gas! Finally, I found my part in this project!
My next move will be finding what producer gas (aka air gas) is but meanwhile I willl just comment on my fellows' work!

Badga great job! Can i hax beige?
Din where the f*ck are you?! You better be learning how to keep us (well, get us eventually) out of jail!

Anyways, thats me for today!
Seriously,
Lp the Producer.

2 comments:

  1. So, you're our gas producer, eh?
    Always were full of hot air!

    I know, bad joke.




    I'll go and stand in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it doesn't matter how hard I work, we're all gonna end up in jail anyway.

    ReplyDelete