Sunday 31 October 2010

Day 33



Did I miss some days out or something? Pretty sure I wrote more than two posts in September...

Anyway! Been busy again with other things I'm afraid. Boring post is boring. So, starting from the end of this post, I will be cutting my posts down to two a week. probably one on the Wednesday, and one on the Saturday as a review of the week's progress.

In case you think I've just been slacking and playing New Vegas, you are wrong! I watched a 3DsMax tutorial today, but didn't actually get round to trying out what I'd learned. I may have to find some cash for a full version - the trial will run out soon. Maybe they give them away free to "students". 

Adios amigos!

P.S in 5 minutes before midnight GMT, so it is technically day 33 this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment