Wednesday 13 October 2010

Official University Post!



In Soviet Russia Badga kicks my ass, but this is NOT Soviet Russia!

I'm actually blogging from Uni, how's that for dedication?! Problem is I don't know what to write, I am dreading the prospect of double Roman Law atm however it will help me with Failout because I'll know how the Romans dealt with lawbreakers and then compare how we will be punished if any copyright infringement occurs, I have a feeling our punishment nowadays will be less brutal and less likely to involve our genitalia. To quote Gandalf: "And that is a comforting thought." Well-said o wise crooked-nosed bearded one. I bid thee all farewell, perhaps Badga may use this blog as an excuse not to post his daily, the slacker. In that case, stay tuned until tomorrow for more exciting  failerrific pictures from  the upcoming sensation that will sweep the nation(s): FAILOUT!

Like a half-baked sausage....and ham.

No comments:

Post a Comment