Wednesday 27 October 2010

Day 29 - I can has Vent?



 Howdy from La.. eh, New Vegas! I've been "researching" again today. Mainly finding place names and trying to think up jokes to make out of them. However, I redid the stuff that got wiped after yesterday's UDK crash. I then saved it. Twice. Anyway, here's the work I did on the side of the building - more vents and pipes, yay! I've used so many damn pipe meshes... they're gonna be in my dreams soon.

 Hopefully this air-conditioning system will ensure that any Failco. Industries employees working in the factory won't die of anything other than Puka-Spine, the affliction which most employees expire of after a few months at the plant.

I'm off to do more exploring and totally not-fun-at-all research. The things I do for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment