Sunday 17 October 2010

Teh SuperPost!!!!1!!


Hello, I'm Lp the Pr0ducer. As I promised before being kidnapped by several aliens  with ski masks, today we will have a superpost with several news about teh failout development!
Ok, so to start with we got news from our local badger! The Failbunker Exit is now operational! Leading our character to the open world of....  Failtopia! 
Failtopia will be a massive land covered by Failtacular Fail. In these lands you will find the perilous cities of Failton and Capital F amongst others yet to be anounced.
Also, badga had, I will now quote, 'a bacon and chip sandwich for breakfast and it was the nicest thing i've ever eaten in my life and i'm still full even tho that was at 11 oclock'
Now continuing.....
The Failout Development team might be increasing it's numbers, while we are currently negotiating with possible new members. About bloody time if you ask me, I've been asking for a damn coffee holder for ages!
We are also looking for Voice actours, as sooner or later we will have to start doing the voice-overs. I have a couple of people in my sights alredy just haven't had the balls to approach them yet.
Our Legal advisor FailDin is currently MIA(missing in action N00bs!), we fear that a small wave has drowned the entirety of his tiny island and, well..... din can't swim. So if you want to be FailDin while we figure out what happened to him send Badga an e-mail with your CV. (Yes, dont bother me in my misery)
To Finish this lame sad post, I might be joining the 'Designing' bit of the project, I will probably just stall Badga and end up being target of his rage but what the heck!

Anyways this was your wonderful Pr0ducer,
Love you all.... like a sausage....
Lp

No comments:

Post a Comment