Thursday 14 October 2010

Day 16 - The Furniture Problem



 Hello again children. Today's post is all about how to furnish your newly built rooms! Or rather, how I don't know how to add extra mesh packages to the UDK yet. But never fear! Google is my tool, and with the holidays approaching I'll have all the time I need to find out all this stuff. Anyway, here's what I did today:

  • Built staircase to "overlooker"'s office.
  • Fixed a failish mistake on the Residential floor, which we won't go into for self-esteem reasons.
  • Improved lighting in the first areas I created. 
  •  Added some meshes to the office and started a small vent/turbine thing.
The stairs to the Overlooker's office.
 An air vent in the Overlooker's office, air-con! I need to put it in some sort of mount, and hopefully it can be animated to spin, as a proper fan should.
Overview so far - lit.
Overview so far - wireframe.

Also, the team may be expanding soon - two people interested in helping out. Also, LP told me he downloaded the UDK - finally! So maybe we can get this thing done before I'm 80.


No comments:

Post a Comment