Sunday 10 October 2010

Day 12 - Let's start a war



 A nuclear war. At the ga... yes, you see where this is going! Tonight Din left very early and in very suspicious circumstances, so LP and I have deducted that he is visiting an establishment for the sale of beverages to those of a... different orientation.

Anyway, enough about my colleague's sexuality. Today I textured the Residential area and added more stuff to the Reactor thingy.

A second Fuclear Reactor terminal. I told you you'd be able to see it from other areas, didn't I?

A store room on the Residential area. Barrels ftw!
A few of the residential apartments. Homely, huh?

I think the eventual size of the level might start to give my computer a complex. My poor overclock is cooking itself something bad whenever I build lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment