Saturday 9 October 2010

Day 11



Greetings Failures! It's day 11, although it just passed midnight here... but it's yesterday, ok?
Anyway, I did a bit of work on the new Reactor area in the Failbunker. I know I wasn't going to go into details about it yet, but It's all I really did today, so otherwise I'd have nothing to post. Besides, they're not exactly spoilers. I haven't even decided what's going to happen down there yet!

 A rather inviting shaft. Stop it, I can hear you giggling! There is nothing amusing about the word "shaft"! I need to think of a way for the player to get down there without dying...
 The Reactor level corridor - Will be packed full of wires and stuff when I'm done. I wanted to give the place the look of a hub for all the power/water/fail in the Bunker.
The small fraction of the Fuclear reactor that's visible. It looks too insignificant at the moment. Maybe I'll make some visible from other levels or something.



No comments:

Post a Comment